Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Samsung on 28/09/2021 launched the Galaxy M52 5G which is a upper mid-range android smartphone in India priced at Rs.29,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.7/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging. The battery life should be excellent as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 6nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 25W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8:30 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Performance [8.7/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 778G 6nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Samsung's One UI 3.1 interface on top. The overall performance should be excellent as it features,
- 4 Kryo 670 Gold [ARM-Cortex A78] CPU clocked at 2.4 Ghz & 4 Kryo 670 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.9 Ghz with Adreno 642L GPU.
- 6/8GB LPDDR4x RAM & 128GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
3. Features [8.6/10]
The device comes with excellent features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP, LE & AAC), USB Type-C 2.0 port, NFC, 5G, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Hybrid Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi), Micro SD card slot.
- Audio features: Single speakers & 3.5mm headphone jack.
4. Display [8.6/10]
Device comes with 6.7 inch display which should offer excellent quality as it features,
- Super AMOLED plus panel, 120Hz refresh rate & FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Excellent 394 ppi sharpness, 800 nits brightness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Camera [8.2/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED & dual tone flash &  front camera. The overall The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & very good [7.4/10] in night as it features [camera features: 0.3],
- Main: 64MP with f/1.8 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 0.7 micron pixel, 1/1.97" sensor size, PDAF & auto HDR.
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2 aperture, 123 degree FOV & 1.12 micron pixel.
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps], FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option. It features Dual video recording, Macro Video, Movie Frame, Pro Mode, Night Mode & more.
- Front: 32MP with f/2.2 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens & auto HDR.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30fps].
6. Form Factor [8.3/10]
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm & Weight: 173 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 with plastic back & frame.
7. Box Contents: Samsung Galaxy M52 5G [Device itself], 25W Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work, Warranty card & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent battery||- Camera quality could be even better|
|+ Excellent performance||- No OIS & dual speakers|
|+ Excellent features|
|+ Excellent display|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.51/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.3/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.90/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Samsung Galaxy M52 5G is an great smartphone at a very good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a pretty great smartphone all-round smartphone in the 30K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.