Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Samsung on 21/07/2021 launched the Galaxy M21 2021 which is a mid-range android smartphone in India priced at Rs.12,499 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.7/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 6000 mAh battery which supports 15W fast charging. The battery life should be excellent as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 10nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 15W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Display [8.5/10]
Device comes with 6.4 inch display which should offer great quality as it features,
- Super AMOLED panel, 60 Hz refresh rate & HD+ [2340 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Excellent 403 ppi sharpness, 420 nits brightness & 19:5:9 aspect ratio.
3. Features [8.5/10]
The device comes with great features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP, LE & AAC), USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Dedicated Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi), Micro SD card slot.
- Audio features: Single speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack.
4. Camera [8.3/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & very good [7.4/10] in night as it features [camera features: 0.3],
- Main: 48MP with f/2.0 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.0" Sensor size, 0.8 Micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, 123 degree FOV & 1.12 micron pixel.
- Depth: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps]. It features Macro Mode, Movie Frame, Portrait Mode, Night Mode & more.
- Front: 20MP with f/2.2 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
5. Performance [8.1/10]
Device comes with Samsung's Exynos 9611 10nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Samsung's One UI 3.1 interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 4 ARM-Cortex A73 clocked at 2.3 Ghz & 4 ARM-Cortex A35 clocked at 1.7 Ghz with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU.
- 4/6GB RAM & 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 Storage.
6. Form Factor [8.1/10]
- Dimensions: 159.0 x 75.1 x 9.0 mm & Weight: 192 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass with plastic frame & back.
7. Box Contents: Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 [Device itself], 15W Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work, Warranty card & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent battery life||- Better SOC could be used|
|+ Great display||- Slight premium price|
|+ Great features||- 60Hz display refresh rate|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great performance|
|+ Great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.36/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.3/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.83/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 is an great smartphone at a very good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a great smartphone with excellent battery life & great display in the 13K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.