Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Vivo IQOO on 08/06/2021 launched the Z3 which is a midrange android smartphone in India priced at Rs.19,990 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Performance [8.7/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 768 7nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Vivo's Funtouch OS 11.1 interface on top. The overall performance should be excellent as it features,
- 1 Kryo 475 Prime [ARM-Cortex A76] CPU clocked at 2.8 Ghz, 1 Kryo 475 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] CPU clocked at 2.4 Ghz & 6 Kryo 475 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.8 Ghz with Adreno 620 GPU.
- 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM & 128/256GB UFS 2.2 Storage. It also supports virtual RAM.
2. Features [8.7/10]
The device comes with excellent features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (dual band GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 5G, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi).
- Audio features: Single speakers and 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
3. Display [8.5/10]
Device comes with 6.58 inch display which should offer great quality as it features,
- IPS LCD 120Hz adaptive refresh rate panel & 180Hz touch sample rate with FHD+ [1080 X 2408 pixels] resolution.
- Excellent 401 ppi sharpness, HDR10 & 20:9 aspect ratio.
4. Battery [8.5/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 4400 mAh battery which supports 55W fast charging. The battery life should be great as it features,
- Adequate battery size.
- 7nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 55W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 7:45 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
5. Camera [8.5/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.8/10] in day & very good [7.4/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.4],
- Main: Samsung GW3 64MP with f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/1.97" sensor size, 0.7 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 Aperture, 16mm ultrawide-angle lens with 120 degree FOV.
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4 Aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30/60fps], FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option. It features Pro mode, Dual Video, Movie Frame, AR Stickers, Macro Mode, Portrait mode, Night mode, Slow motion mode & more
- Front: 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
6. Form Factor [8.2/10]
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 75.3 x 8.5 mm & Weight: 185.5 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass front with plastic back & frame.
7. Box Contents: IQOO Z3 [Device itself], Adapter, Type-C cable, Screen Guard, Case, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent performance||- Camera performance could be even better|
|+ Excellent features||- 180hz touch sampling rate|
|+ Great display||- Battery life could be slightly better|
|+ Great battery life|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.51/10.
2. VFM Rating: 8.1/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 8.25/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the IQOO Z3 is a great smartphone at a great price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a midrange smartphone with excellent performance & features in the 20K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.