Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Xiaomi on 23/04/2021 launched the Mi 11X which is a flagship android smartphone in India priced at Rs.29,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Performance [8.9/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 7nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Xiaomi's MIUI 12 interface on top. The overall performance should be exceptional as it features,
- 1 Kryo 585 Gold [ARM-Cortex A77] CPU clocked at 3.2 Ghz, 3 Kryo 585 Gold [ARM-Cortex A77] CPU clocked at 2.42 Ghz & 4 Kryo 585 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.8 Ghz with Adreno 650 GPU.
- 6/8GB LPDDR5 RAM & 128GB UFS 3.1 Storage.
2. Features [8.8/10]
The device comes with great features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (dual band GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi) & It also features IR Blaster.
- Audio features: Dual Stereo speakers and supports Dolby Atmos & Hi-Res Audio.
3. Display [8.7/10]
Device comes with 6.67 inch display which should offer excellent quality as it features,
- Samsung's E4 Super AMOLED 120Hz adaptive refresh rate panel & 360Hz touch sample rate with FHD+ [1080 X 2400 pixels] resolution. It also supports MEMC & super resolution.
- Excellent 395 ppi sharpness, 1300 nits of peak brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, & 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Battery [8.7/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 4520 mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. The battery life should be excellent as it features,
- Adequate battery size.
- 5nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 33W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
5. Camera [8.4/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & very good [7.4/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.4],
- Main: 48MP with f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2" sensor size, 0.8 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 Aperture, ultrawide-angle lens with 119 degree FOV.
- Telemacro: 5MP with f/2.4 Aperture, 50mm telemacro lens, 1/5" sensor size, 1.12 micron pixel & AF.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps], FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option. It features Pro mode, Dual Video, Vlog Mode, Movie Frame, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Night mode, Slow motion mode & more
- Front: 20MP with f/2.5 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1/3.4" sensor size, 0.8 micron pixel & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
6. Form Factor [8.4/10]
- Dimensions: 163.7 x 76.4 x 7.8 mm & Weight: 196 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front & back with Metal frame. It is also features IP53 rating.
7. Box Contents: Xiaomi Mi 11X [Device itself], 33W Adapter, Type-C cable, Case, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent performance||- No NFC|
|+ Excellent features||- Camera performance could be better|
|+ Excellent display||- No OIS & 4K at 60fps recording|
|+ Excellent battery life||- No 3.5mm Jack|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.65/10.
2. VFM Rating: 8.1/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 8.37/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Xiaomi Mi 11X is an excellent smartphone at a great price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a flagship smartphone with exceptional performance & excellent features in the 30K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.