Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Xiaomi on 04/03/2021 launched the Redmi Note 10 which is a budget android smartphone in India priced at Rs.11,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.7/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. The battery life should be great as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 11nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 33W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8:30 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
3. Features [8.7/10]
The device comes with excellent features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi) & Dedicated Micro SD card slot. It also features IR Blaster.
- Audio features: Dual Stereo speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack.
3. Display [8.6/10]
Device comes with 6.43 inch display which should offer excellent quality as it features,
- Super AMOLED 90Hz refresh rate panel with FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Excellent 409 ppi sharpness, 1100 nits of peak brightness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
4. Performance [8.5/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 678 11nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Xiaomi's MIUI 12 interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 2 Kryo 460 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] CPU clocked at 2.2 Ghz & 6 Kryo 460 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.7 Ghz with Adreno 612 GPU.
- 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM & 64/128GB UFS 2.2 Storage.
5. Camera [8.4/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.8/10] in day & very good [7.2/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.4],
- Main: 48MP Sony IMX582 Sensor with f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.0" sensor size, 0.8 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, ultrawide-angle lens, 118 degree FOV, 1/4.0" sensor size & 1.12 micron pixel.
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4 Aperture.
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4 Aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30/60fps]. It features Pro mode, Movie Frame, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Night mode, Slow motion mode & more
- Front: 13MP with f/2.5 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1/3.06" sensor size 1.12 micron pixel & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
6. Form Factor [8.3/10]
- Dimensions: 160.46 x 74.5 x 8.3 mm & Weight: 178.8 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front, Plastic back & frame. It also features IP53 dust and water resistant design.
7. Box Contents: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 [Device itself], 33W Adapter, Type-C cable, Screen Guard Applied, Case, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent battery life||- Slightly better SOC could be used|
|+ Excellent features||- No NFC|
|+ Excellent display||- No 90Hz Refresh Rate|
|+ Great performance|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great Form Factor|
1. Product Rating: 8.53/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.9/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 8.21/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 is a great smartphone at a pretty great price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a pretty great all-round smartphone with great form factor in the 12K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.