Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Samsung on 17/03/2021 launched the Galaxy A52 which is a mid-range android smartphone in India priced at Rs.26,499 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.6/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 4500 mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging. The battery life should be excellent as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 8nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 25W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 7:45 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Features [8.6/10]
The device comes with excellent features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP, LE & AAC), USB Type-C 2.0 port, NFC, GPS (A-GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Hybrid Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi), Micro SD card slot.
- Audio features: Stereo speakers & 3.5mm headphone jack.
3. Display [8.6/10]
Device comes with 6.5 inch display which should offer excellent quality as it features,
- Super AMOLED panel, 90 Hz refresh rate & FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Great 407 ppi sharpness, 800 nits brightness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
4. Camera [8.3/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED & dual tone flash &  front camera. The overall The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & very good [7.4/10] in night as it features [camera features: 0.4],
- Main: 64MP with f/1.8 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/1.7" sensor size, PDAF, OIS & auto HDR.
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2 aperture, 123 degree FOV & 1.12 micron pixel.
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Depth: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps], FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option. It features Dual video recording, Macro Video, Movie Frame, Pro Mode, Night Mode & more.
- Front: 32MP with f/2.2 Aperture, wide-angle lens, 1.0 micron pixel, 1/2.8" sensor size & auto HDR.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30fps].
5. Performance [8.3/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 720G 8nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Samsung's One UI 3.1 interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 2 Kryo 465 Gold CPU [ARM-Cortex A76] clocked at 2.3 Ghz & 6 Kryo 465 Silver CPU [ARM-Cortex A55] clocked at 1.8 Ghz with Adreno 618 GPU.
- 6/8GB RAM & 128GB Storage.
6. Form Factor [8.3/10]
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm & Weight: 189 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass with metal frame & plastic back. It also features IP67 rating for dust & water resistance
7. Box Contents: Samsung Galaxy A52 [Device itself], 25W Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work, Warranty card & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent battery life||- Better SOC could be used|
|+ Excellent features||- No 5G|
|+ Excellent display||- Slight Premium price|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Great performance|
|+ Great Build|
1. Product Rating: 8.45/10.
2. VFM Rating: 6.9/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.67/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Samsung Galaxy A52 is an great smartphone at a pretty good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a great smartphone with excellent battery life & features in the 26K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.