Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website Poco X3 Pro which is a budget android smartphone in India priced at Rs.18,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Performance [8.8/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 860 7nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Xiaomi's MIUI 12.0 for poco interface on top. The overall performance should be excellent as it features,
- 1 Kryo 485 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] CPU clocked at 2.96 Ghz, 3 Kryo 485 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] CPU clocked at 2.42 Ghz & 4 Kryo 260 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.78 Ghz with Adreno 640 Mhz GPU.
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM & 128GB UFS 3.1 Storage.
2. Battery [8.7/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 5160 mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. The battery life should be excellent as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 7nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 33W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
3. Features [8.7/10]
The device comes with excellent features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0, IR Blaster, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Hybrid Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, dual VoLTE & VoWiFi) & dedicated Micro SD card slot.
- Audio features: Dual stereo speakers & 3.5mm headphone jack
4. Display [8.5/10]
Device comes with 6.67 inch display which should offer great quality as it features,
- IPS LCD, 120Hz refresh rate panel & FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Great 395 ppi sharpness, 450 nits brightness, HDR 10+ support & 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Form Factor [8.3/10]
- Dimensions: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm & Weight: 213 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 front, Plastic back & frame. It also features IP53 dust & splash protection rating.
6. Camera [8.2/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with dual LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be great [8.5/10] in day & pretty good [6.9/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.5],
- Main: 48MP with f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/2.0" sensor size, 0.8 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, ultrawide-angle lens with 119 degree FOV.
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps], FHD [1080p@30/60/120fps]. It features Macro mode, Portrait mode, Night mode, Movie frame. Vlog Mode, Dual video & more
- Front: 20MP with f/2.2 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1/3.4" sensor size, 0.8 micron pixel & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
7. Box Contents: Poco X3 Pro [Device itself], Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work, Warranty card, Case & SIM tool.
8. Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
2 Price: Rs.18,999 & Rs.20,999.
2 Variants: 6+128GB & 8+128GB.
3 Colors: Graphite Black, Steel Blue & Golden Bronze.
Availability: Available from 06/04/2021 via,
Flipkart: Shop Now
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent performance||- Camera quality could be slightly better|
|+ Excellent battery life||- Display quality could be slightly better|
|+ Excellent features||- No 5G / NFC|
|+ Great display|
|+ Great build|
|+ Great camera|
1. Product Rating: 8.53/10.
2. VFM Rating: 8.1/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 8.31/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Poco X3 Pro is a great smartphone at a great price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a smartphone that offers excellent, performance, battery life & features in the 18K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.