Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Motorola on 10/02/2021 launched the Moto G30 which is a budget android smartphone in India priced at Rs.10,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.5/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which supports 20W fast charging & also features reverse charging. The battery life should be great as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 11nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 20W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 8 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Features [8.4/10]
The device comes with great features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), NFC, Hybrid Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE & VoWiFi) & Micro SD card slot. It also features Google assistant key.
- Audio features: Single speaker & 3.5mm headphone jack.
3. Performance [8.4/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 662 11nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Motorola's My UX interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 4 Kryo 260 Gold [ARM-Cortex A73] CPU clocked at 2.0 Ghz & 4 Kryo 260 Silver [ARM-Cortex A53] CPU clocked at 1.8 Ghz with Adreno 610 950 Mhz GPU.
- 4GB RAM & 64GB Storage.
4. Camera [8.3/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & very good [7.2/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.4],
- Main: 64MP with f/1.8 Aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 1/1.97" sensor size, 0.7 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, ultrawide-angle lens, 118 degree FOV, 1/4.0" sensor size,1.12 micron pixel & HDR.
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4 Aperture.
- Depth: 2MP with f/2.4 Aperture.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30/60fps]. It features Pro mode, Macro mode, Portrait mode, Night mode, Slow motion mode & more
- Front: 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, wide-angle lens, 1.12 micron pixel & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
5. Display [8.1/10]
Device comes with 6.5 inch display which should offer great quality as it features,
- IPS LCD 90Hz refresh rate panel with HD+ [1600 X 720 pixels] resolution.
- Very good 270 ppi sharpness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
6. Form Factor [8/10]
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.14 mm & Weight: 197 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass front, Plastic back & frame. It also features IP52 water repellent design.
7. Box Contents: Motorola Moto G30 [Device itself], Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
8. Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
1 Price: Rs.10,999.
1 Variants: 4+64GB.
2 Colors: Dark Pearl & Pastel Sky.
Availability: Available from 17/04/2021 via,
Flipkart: Shop Now
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Great battery life||- Display quality could be slightly better|
|+ Great features||- Slightly better SOC could be used|
|+ Great performance|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Pretty great display|
|+ Pretty great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.28/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.3/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.79/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Motorola Moto G30 is a great smartphone at a very good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a pretty great smartphone that offers great battery, features & performance in the 11K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.