Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Vivo on 25/03/2021 launched the X60 5G which is a flagship android smartphone in India priced at Rs.37,999 & this is my honest review and what i feel after using both the Vivo X60 Pro & X60 Pro Plus which I had posted review video on my ABN World YouTube Channel so do to watch them,
Vivo X60 Pro Review Video: Watch Now
Vivo X60 Pro Plus Review Video: Watch Now
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Performance [8.9/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 870 7nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Vivo's Funtouch 11.1 interface on top, which includes an app drawer & some amount of bloatware out of which few of them can be uninstalled. The overall performance should be excellent as it features,
- 1 Kryo 585 Gold [ARM-Cortex A77] CPU clocked at 3.2 Ghz, 3 Kryo 585 Gold [ARM-Cortex A77] CPU clocked at 2.42 Ghz & 4 Kryo 585 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] CPU clocked at 1.8 Ghz with Adreno 650 GPU.
- 8/12GB LPDDR4X RAM & 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- The web browsing performance, general performance, multitasking & gaming performance is excellent also the RAM management is excellent thanks to 3GB virtual RAM, to know more about this feature check out the Vivo X60 Pro plus video.
2. Features [8.8/10]
The device comes with excellent features similar to Vivo X60 Pro which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope. The in-display fingerprint scanner works very well similar to Vivo X60 Pro.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.1 (A2DP, LE, AAC & LDAC), NFC, 5G, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou) & Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, dual VoLTE & VoWiFi).
- Audio features: Single speakers which supports HiFi audio. The audio quality from the loudspeaker & earphones that came in the box is great which is similar to Vivo X60 Pro. The volume level is pretty great but could have been slightly higher
3. Display [8.6/10]
Device comes with 6.56 inch display which should offer excellent quality as it features,
- AMOLED panel with FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- 120Hz refresh rate with 240Hz touch sampling rate & HDR10+ support.
- Excellent 398 ppi sharpness & 20:5:9 aspect ratio.
- The display offers great colors, contrast, dynamic range & excellent sunlight visibility which is similar to the Vivo X60 Pro.
4. Camera [8.5/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.8/10] in day & pretty good [7.2/10] in night as it features [camera features: 0.5],
- Main: 48MP with f/1.8 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/2.0" sensor size, PDAF, OIS & auto HDR.
- Telephoto: 13MP with f/2.5 aperture, 50mm telephoto lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/2.0" sensor size, PDAF & 2x Optical zoom.
- Ultrawide: 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, 16mm ultrawide-angle lens with 120 degree FOV.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30/60fps], FHD [1080p@30/60] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option. It also features Zeiss Optics, Pixel Shift, Slow Motion, Timelapse, Night Mode, Photo Pro & more which is mentioned in the vivo x60 pro video.
- Front: 32MP with f/2.5 aperture, 26mm lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/2.8" sensor size & auto HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
5. Form Factor [8.3/10]
- Dimensions: 159.6 x 75 x 7.4mm which is very slim & Weight: 176gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 front & Gorilla Glass back with metal frame. The overall build quality is great and it offers great the in-hand feel similar to the Vivo X60 Pro.
6. Battery [8/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 4300 mAh battery which supports 33W fast charging. The battery life should be pretty great as it features,
- Adequate battery size.
- 7nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 33W fast charging.
- The battery life should be pretty great but little better than the x60 pro as this features slightly higher battery capacity but still the battery life could have been better if it had come with slightly bigger battery. The Charging time from 0-100% from the 33W fast charger should take about 65min which is pretty great.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 6:45 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 1.5 days average.
7. Box Contents: Vivo X60 [Device itself], 33W Fast Charger, Type-C Cable, Sim Tool, 3.5mm to Type-C converter, Earphones, Case & User Manual.
8. Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
2 Price: Rs.37,999 & Rs.41,999.
2 Variants: 8+128GB & 12+256GB.
2 Colors: Shimmer Blue & Midnight Black.
Availability: Will be available from 02/04/2021 via,
Launch Offer: Pre-Order Benifits of upto Rs.3000 Off on Exchange & 10% HDFC Card offer Cashback T&C Apply.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Excellent performance||- Slight premium price|
|+ Excellent features||- Could have come with slightly bigger battery|
|+ Excellent 120Hz display||- Low light camera performance could be better|
|+ Great camera||- Speaker volume level could have been slightly higher|
|+ Great build|
|+ Pretty great battery life|
1. Product Rating: 8.51/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.75/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Vivo X60 5G is a great smartphone at a pretty good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a pretty great flagship smartphone with excellent performance, features & display in the 38K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.