Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Samsung on 15/02/2021 launched the Galaxy F62 which is a upper midrange smartphone in India priced at Rs.23,990 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [9.1/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 7000 mAh battery which supports 25W fast charging & reverse charging. The battery life should be exceptional as it features,
- Huge battery size.
- 7nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 25W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 10:30 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Performance [8.6/10]
Device comes with Samsung's Exynos 9825 7nm SOC & runs Android 11 OS with Samsung's One UI 3.1 interface on top. The overall performance should be excellent as it features,
- 2 Exynos M4 [Custom] CPU clocked at 2.73 Ghz, 2 ARM-Cortex A75 CPU clocked at 2.4 Ghz & 4 ARM-Cortex A55 CPU clocked at 1.95 Ghz with Mali-G76 MP12 [600Mhz] GPU.
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM & 128GB Storage.
5. Features [8.5/10]
The device comes with great features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint & Gyroscope.
- Connectivity options: Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 (A2DP & LE), USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou) & Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, 5G, dual 4G, dual VoLTE, VoWiFi), NFC & Dedicated MicroSD card slot.
- Audio features: Single speaker & 3.5mm Headphone Jack.
4. Display [8.5/10]
Device comes with 6.7 inch display which should offer great quality as it features,
- Super AMOLED Plus 60Hz refresh rate panel with FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- Great 393 ppi sharpness, 420 nits brightness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Camera [8.2/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be excellent [8.6/10] in day & pretty good [7/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.4],
- Main: 64MP with f/1.8 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/1.73" sensor size, PDAF & HDR.
- Ultrawide: 12MP with f/2.2 Aperture & ultrawide-angle lens with 123 degree FOV.
- Macro: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Depth: 5MP with f/2.4 aperture.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30fps]. It features macro mode, Single Take & more
- Front: 32MP with f/2.0 aperture, 26mm wide-angle lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/1.2.8" sensor size & HDR.
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30fps].
6. Form Factor [8/10]
- Dimensions: 163.9 x 76.3 x 9.5 mm & Weight: 218 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass 3 front with plastic back & frame.
7. Box Contents: Samsung Galaxy F62 [Device itself], Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Exceptional battery life||- No OIS & 4K@60fps video|
|+ Excellent performance||- 60Hz refresh rate / No HDR display support|
|+ Great features||- Camera quality could be slightly better|
|+ Great display|
|+ Great camera|
|+ Pretty great build|
1. Product Rating: 8.48/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.2/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.84/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Samsung galaxy F62 is a great smartphone at a very good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a great smartphone that offers exceptional battery life & excellent performance in the 24K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.