Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Motorola on 19/02/2021 launched the E7 Power which is a budget android smartphone in India priced at Rs.7,999 & these are my honest thoughts about it.
Keeping track of all smartphones to compare & buy has never been easy but with "TG's One Link Solution" everything now at your fingertips Click Here to Know More
1. Battery [8.3/10]
Device comes with Li-Po 5000 mAh battery which supports 10W charging & also features reverse charging. The battery life should be great as it features,
- Bigger battery size.
- 12nm fabrication of the SOC.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: Upto 7:15 hrs average.
Battery Life: Upto 2 days average.
2. Performance [8.3/10]
Device comes with Mediatek's Helio G25 12nm SOC & runs Android 10 OS with stock Android interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 4 ARM-Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 2.0 Ghz & 4 ARM-Cortex A53 CPU clocked at 1.5 Ghz with IMG GE8320 650 Mhz GPU.
- 2/4GB RAM & 32GB/64GB eMCP Storage.
3. Features [8.2/10]
The device comes with great features which includes,
- Important sensors: Fingerprint.
- Connectivity options: Single-Band WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & Beidou), Hybrid Dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, VoLTE) & Micro SD card slot.
- Audio features: Single speakers & 3.5mm headphone jack
4. Display [8/10]
Device comes with 6.51 inch display which should offer pretty great quality as it features,
- IPS LCD 60Hz refresh rate panel with HD+ [1600 X 720 pixels] resolution.
- Very good 269 ppi sharpness, 380 nits brightness & 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Form Factor [8/10]
- Dimensions: 165.06 x 75.86 x 9.2 mm & Weight: 200 gms.
- Build: Corning Gorilla Glass front, Plastic back & frame. It also comes with IP52 rating for water repellent design.
6. Camera [7.6/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with LED flash &  front camera. The overall camera quality [image & video] should be pretty great [8/10] in day & pretty good [6.6/10] in night as it features [camera features 0.3],
- Main: 13MP with f/2.0 Aperture, 27mm wide-angle lens, 1/3.1" sensor size, 1.12 micron pixel, PDAF & HDR.
- Macro: 2MP with f/2.4 aperture & 1.75 micron pixel.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps]. It features Macro mode, Portrait mode, Manual mode & more
- Front: 8MP with f/2.2 aperture, 27mm wide-angle lens, 1.12 micron pixel & HDR.
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
7. Box Contents: Motorola E7 Power [Device itself], Adapter, Type-C cable, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
8. Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
2 Price: Rs.7,499 & Rs.8,299.
2 Variants: 2+32GB & 4+64GB.
2 Colors: Coral Red & Tahiti Blue.
Availability: Available from 26/02/2021 via,
Flipkart: Shop Now
9. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Great battery life||- 3GB RAM could have been standard|
|+ Great performance||- Camera quality could be slightly better|
|+ Great features||- Display quality could be slightly better|
|+ Pretty great display|
|+ Pretty great build|
|+ Pretty great camera|
1. Product Rating: 8.06/10.
2. VFM Rating: 7.2/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.63/10.
10. Final Words
Summing up my thoughts the Motorola E7 Power is a great smartphone at a very good price, Also do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
11. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking for a great all-round smartphone that offers excellent battery life in the 11K budget than this smartphone might be the best option for you.