Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Royal Enfield on 06/11/2020 launched the new meteor 350 in India priced at Rs.1,74,203 & here are my honest thoughts about it.
1. Features [8.2/10]
The Meteor 350 comes with great features overall which includes,
- Tripper Navigation system with Google Maps & Royal Enfield App, Bluetooth Connectivity, Analogue Speedometer, Digital Trip Meter with fuel gauge & service reminder, USB Charging Port and more.
To know complete features list / brochure visit official website: Click here.
2. Performance [8.1/10]
Performance of the meteor 350 comes with single petrol engine options & overall performance should be great as it features,
- Engine: 349 cc BS6 EFI [Electronic Fuel Injection], Single Cylinder, 4-stroke, Air-Oil cooled with 20.20 bhp Power @ 6100 rpm & 27 nm Torque @ 4000 rpm & Gearbox: 5-Speed Chain Drive.
3. Exterior [7.9/10]
Exterior of the meteor 350 looks pretty great as it features,
- Dimensions: 3995 x 1775 x 1505 mm & Weight: 191 kgs.
- Ground clearance: 170 mm, Seat Height: 765mm & Wheelbase: 1400 mm.
- Tyres: 100/90-19" 57P front & 140/70-17" 66P rear.
- Other Highlights: Halogen headlight with LED guide light, Front Windshield & LED Taillight.
- 6 Color options: Fireball Red & Yellow, Stellar Blue & Black, Supernova Blue & Brown.
4. Fuel Efficiency [7.8/10]
Fuel efficiency of the meteor 350 should be pretty great overall and the ARAI mileage along with expected city & highway mileage & fuel tank capacity is listed below.
Fuel Efficiency Stats
|349cc||41.88 kmpl||upto 27 kmpl||upto 34 kmpl||15 lts|
5. Ride, Handling & Braking [7.6/10]
The ride, handling & breaking of the meteor 350 should be pretty great overall as it features.
- Chassis: Twin Downtube Spine Frame.
- Ride & Handling: 41mm telescope front forks with 130mm travel & twin tube emulsion rear shock absorbers with 6 step adjustable for preload.
- Braking: 300mm front disk with twin piston floating caliper & 270mm front disk with twin piston floating caliper. It also features Dual-Channel ABS as standard.
6. Variants & Price
- Fireball: Rs.1,74,203.
- Stellar: Rs.1,79,716.
- Supernova: Rs.1,88,901.
Above prices mentioned are Ex-Showroom Karnataka, Bengaluru.
7. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Great Features||- Slightly Heavy|
|+ Great Performance||- Slight Premium Price|
|+ Pretty Great Mileage||- Overall Quality could be slightly better|
|+ Pretty Great Ride, Handling & Braking|
1. Product Rating: 7.92/10.
2. VFM Rating: 6.5/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating: 7.21/10.
8. Final Words
Q) What do i feel about Royal Enfield Meteor 350?
A) It's a great bike overall at a good price.
Q) So what do you think of the Royal Enfield Meteor 350?
A) Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
That's it for this one, I hope you found this post helpful to get better idea of what this car is about.