Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Vivo on 02/12/2020 launched the V20 Pro 5G upper mid-range Smartphone in India priced at Rs.29,990.
|Image - Vivo V20 Pro 5G|
1. Performance [8.4/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G SOC & runs Android 10 OS with custom android Funtouch OS interface on top. The overall performance should be great as it features,
- 1 Kryo 475 Prime [ARM-Cortex A76] clocked at 2.4 Ghz, 1 Kryo 475 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] clocked at 2.2 Ghz & 6 Kryo 475 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] clocked at 1.8 Ghz.
- Adreno 620 GPU.
- Efficient 7nm SOC fabrication process.
- 8GB RAM & 128GB UFS 2.1 storage.
2. Camera [8.3/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with dual-LED dual-tone flash &  front camera. The overall The camera quality [image & video] should be great in day & pretty good in night as it features,
- 64MP Rear Main [f/1.9 Aperture, 26mm wide lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/1.72' Sensor Size, PDAF, HDR].
- 8MP Ultrawide & Macro [f/2.2 Aperture, 120 degree FOV 16mm ultrawide lens, 1/4.0' Sensor Size, 1.12 micron pixel].
- 2MP Depth [f/2.4 Aperture].
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & upto FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS Stabilization.
- 44MP front Main [f/2.0 Aperture, Eye AF, HDR].
- 8MP front Ultrawide [f/2.3 Aperture, 105 degree FOV ultrawide lens, 1/4.0' Sensor Size, 1.12 micron pixel].
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30/60fps] & FHD [1080p@30/60fps] with gyro-EIS Stabilization.
3. Battery [8/10]
Device comes with 4000 mAh Battery which supports 33W fast charging. The battery life should be pretty great as it features,
- Battery size.
- Efficient 7nm SOC.
- 33W fast charging.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: upto 6:30 hrs Avg.
Battery Life: upto 1.5 days Avg.
Note:- 1)Battery Life Stats give you better understanding of the screen on time and battery life which you can expect in real world.
2)Battery life depends on one's usage [light / medium / heavy], task [video watching / gaming / camera] & network [WiFi / 5G / 4G / 3G].
3)Based on one's usage, task & network above SOT & Battery Life will increase / decrease respectively.
4. Display [8/10]
Device comes with 6.44 inch display which should offer pretty great quality as it features,
- 60Hz AMOLED Panel with HDR10.
- FHD+ [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- 409 ppi.
- 3000000:1 contrast ratio.
- 20:9 aspect ratio.
5. Features [7.6/10]
The device comes with pretty great features which include,
- Important sensors [Fingerprint & Gyroscope].
- Connectivity options [dual-band WiFi (2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz), Bluetooth 5.1 (A2DP, LE), USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & BDS), dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual mode 5G, dual 4G with dual VoLTE, VoWiFi)].
- Audio features [Single speaker] but lacks 3.5mm headphone jack.
6. Form Factor [7.2/10]
- Dimensions [158.82 x 74.2 x 7.39 mm] & Weight [170g].
- Build [Glass front & back with metal frame].
7. SAR Values = Head: 1.183W/Kg [at 1g] & Body: 0.725W/Kg [at 1g].
8. Box Contents = Vivo V20 Pro 5G [Device itself], Charger, USB cable, Earphones, Case, Screen Guard pre-applied, Sim Tool & Guides / Paper work.
9. Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
Price  = Rs.29,990.
Variants  = 8+128GB.
Colors  = Midnight Jazz & Sunset Melody.
Launch Offer = Rs.2000 Instant Discount on ICICI Bank Cards | Extra Rs.2500 OFF on Exchange.
10. Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Great Performance||- No 90Hz refresh rate|
|+ Great Camera||- No OIS|
|+ Pretty Great Battery Life||- Display quality could be slightly better|
|+ Pretty Great Display||- Slight Premium Price|
|+ Pretty Great Features|
|+ Slim & Light weight|
1. Product Rating = 7.91/10.
2. VFM Rating = 7/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating = 7.45/10.
Note:- 1)Product Rating is given based on all above individual factors.
2)VFM [Value For Money] Rating is given based on device price range.
3) GadgetGuruBN Rating is combination of 1 & 2.
11. Final Words
Q) What do i feel about Vivo V20 Pro 5G?
A) It's a pretty great smartphone at a pretty good price.
Q) So what do you think of the Vivo V20 Pro 5G?
A) Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
12. Why you should buy this smartphone?
If you are looking a 5G smartphone with great performance & camera with 30K budget than this smartphone might be the very good option for you.