Hello & welcome to GadgetGuruBN website.
Vivo today launched the Vivo V20 Smartphone in India & here are top 4 things you need to know.
Before we get started make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel (Click here to visit ABN World) & follow me on Instagram (Click here to visit arun_bn) to show your wonderful support, to stay connected & to never miss future updates!. Let's dive in.
Top 4 Things
1. Camera [8/10]
Device comes with  rear cameras with dual LED dual tone flash &  front camera. The overall The camera quality [image & video] should be great in day & pretty good in night as it features,
- 64MP main [f/1.9 Aperture, 26mm wide lens, 0.8 micron pixel, 1/1.72 Sensor size, PDAF, Auto HDR].
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30/60/120fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option.
- 8MP ultrawide [f/2.2 Aperture, 16mm wide lens, 120 degree FOV, 1.12 micron pixel, 1/4.0 Sensor size, AF].
- Video recording options include FHD [1080p@30fps].
- 2MP depth [f/1.7 Aperture].
- 44MP front [f/2.0 Aperture, wide lens, 1.12 micron pixel, Auto HDR].
- Video recording options include 4K [2160p@30fps] & FHD [1080p@30/120fps] with gyro-EIS image stabilization option.
2. Battery [7.8/10]
Device comes with 4000 mAh Battery which supports 33W Fast Charging. The battery life should be pretty great as it features,
- Battery size.
- Pretty efficient 8nm fabrication of the SOC.
- 6 efficient ARM-Cortex A55 cores clocked at 1.8Ghz.
Battery Life Stats
SOT [Screen on Time]: upto 7 hrs Avg.
Battery Life: upto 1.5 days Avg.
Note:- 1)Battery Life Stats give you better understanding of the screen on time and battery life which you can expect in real world.
2)Battery life depends on one's usage [light / medium / heavy], task [video watching / gaming / camera] & network [WiFi / 4G / 3G].
3)Based on one's usage, task & network above SOT & Battery Life will increase / decrease respectively.
3. Display [7.2/10]
Device comes with 6.44 inch display which should offer very good quality as it features,
- FHD+ AMOLED [2400 X 1080 pixels] resolution.
- 409 ppi [great sharpness].
- 20:9 aspect ratio for [cinematic viewing].
4. Performance [7/10]
Device comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G [2+6] SOC & runs Android 11 OS with custom Funtouch 11 interface on top. The overall performance should be very good as it features,
- 2 Kryo 465 Gold [ARM-Cortex A76] clocked at 2.23 Ghz & 6 Kryo 465 Silver [ARM-Cortex A55] clocked at 1.8 Ghz. [Faster performance]
- Adreno 618 GPU [Very good for gaming].
- 8nm SOC fabrication process [Great efficiency].
- 8GB RAM [Great for Multitasking] & upto 256GB storage.
1. Features [7/10]
The device comes with very good features which include
- Important sensors [Fingerprint & Gyroscope].
- Connectivity options [Dual-Band WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.1 (A2DP, LE), NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 port, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS & BDS), dual SIM (dual nano SIM, dual 4G, dual VoLTE & VoWiFi)].
- Audio features [Single speakers & 3.5mm headphone jack,].
2. Form Factor [7/10]
- Dimensions [161.3 x 74.2 x 7.38 mm].
- Weight [171g].
- Build [Glass front, Anti matte glass rear with plastic frame].
3. SAR Values = Head: 0.89W/Kg [at 1g] & Body: 0.49W/Kg [at 1g].
4. Box Contents = Vivo V20 [Device itself], Earphones, Adapter, USB Type C cable, Screen guard applied, Case, Guides / Paper work & SIM tool.
Price, Variants, Colors & Availability
Price  = INR 24,990 & INR 27,990.
Variants  = 8+128GB & 8+256GB.
Colors  = Midnight Jazz, Moonlight Sonata & Sunset Melody.
Availability = Available from 20/10/2020 via Flipkart = Shop Now
Launch Offer = INR 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank cards & INR 2500 Off on Exchange .
Pros, Cons, GadgetGuruBN Product Rating & VFM Rating
|+ Great Camera||- No 90Hz refresh rate / Super AMOLED Panel|
|+ Pretty Great Battery Life||- Slightly better SOC could be used|
|+ Pretty Good Display||- Slight premium pricing|
|+ Very Good Performance|
1. Product Rating = 7.46/10.
2. VFM Rating = 6.88/10.
3. GadgetGuruBN Rating = 7.17/10.
Note:- 1)Product Rating is given based on all above individual factors.
2)VFM [Value For Money] Rating is given based on device price range.
3) GadgetGuruBN Rating is combination of 1 & 2.
Q) What do i feel about Vivo V20?
A) It's a very good smartphone for [light / medium / slight heavy] usage at a good price.
Q) So what do you think of the Vivo V20?
A) Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
I hope you found this post helpful to get better idea of what this smartphone is about.